How to Prove Wrongful Death in a Civil Case


In any case, involving death, you may not wish to initiate a mutual agreement negotiation with the opposing insurance company for various reasons.

Similarly, you or your lawyer may consider that the proposal made by the adverse insurance company, following an amicable transaction, does not suit you.

You Can Cut Off the Negotiation and Initiate a Procedure at the Court of Appeal.

In a similar number of cases, your lawyer may feel that the final proposal for the adverse insurance does not match the amount he believes he can obtain from the courts.

He will then discuss with you each of the positions of prejudices and give you all the information and explanations that you deem necessary to make your decision.

The civil action and judgment can vary from a few months to one or two years, unfortunately, depending on the state of congestion of the different Courts.

It is up to your lawyer to be vigilant and regularly follow the progress of your file in order to get a judgment.

Of course, the opposing party or you, if you feel that the judges have not satisfactorily accessed your requests has the right to appeal this decision.

Bringing the case before the Court of Appeal states that the suspension of the execution of the judgment of the first instance.

However, judges, considering your approach legitimately may grant you all or part of your compensation with the mention of “provisional execution.”

The appeal, in this case, is not suspensive and the opposing insurance company will have to pay you the amount indicated by the Court.

Final Words

Before deciding on such an often costly procedure as regards the fees of the specialized lawyer, we advise you to take the advice of Josh Clayton law which has already intervened throughout your procedure.

Leave a Reply