Have you ever wondered people grinding their teeth while sleeping and sometimes you can see them when they are awake? This habit of grinding teeth is known as Bruxism. It’s of two types sleep bruxism (while sleeping) and the awake bruxism (while awake). In bruxism people clench their teeth unconsciously, sleep bruxism is considered a sleep-related movement disorder.
People who have this habit suffer from many other sleep-related disorders like snoring and pause in breathing. When you have such conditions worse then you should contact the dentists for the proper treatment. Canada Drugs the authentic online pharmacy where one can have the prescribed and non-prescribed medicines for any kind of health issues.
For mild bruxism treatments is not needed but never ignore the symptoms to become worst. When serious then other issues become also arises like jaw disorders, headaches, damaged teeth and many more. Regular dental care is needed to reduce the risk of such dire conditions. Some of the symptoms of bruxism that helps to know that now you need to have the possible treatment on time.
- When your partner wake up because of your teeth clenching so loud
- Loose teeth, flattened teeth, fractured or clipped like conditions
- Tooth pain and sensitivity
- Worn tooth enamel, exposing a deeper layer of your teeth
- Sleep disruption
- Headaches starting I the temples
- Pain in jaws, face or neck
- Difficulty in chewing
- Pain seems to like an earache but exactly it is not related to your ears
Once you notice these symptoms in you do not get late to consult your dentists for the appropriate treatment as early treatment makes a lot of difference. Sometimes this condition is considered as the habit but according to some experts relate it to some other attributes.
- Malocclusion that is when there is a condition where teeth and jaw do not line up correctly
- Anger, frustration, depression, and anxiety are some of the conditions that are responsible for such bruxism
- Complications of Parkinson’s disease.
- A rare disease of malfunctioning of the nerves and muscles of the face
Your oral health is directly related to the bruxism and the person who has this habit sometimes doesn’t notice such symptoms but as you notice them just go and consult with your dentist. Prevention of bruxism is the proper treatment and maintaining the oral health but if the cause is stress and anxiety then you should choose the idea to cut down the stimulants like tobacco or caffeine. Dentist recommends the teeth guard when they find the worst condition of bruxism. This helps in having the relaxed sleep at night. Canada drugs are the online hub of medicines that provide you at your doorstep. Bruxism is not an inevitable disease but just by following some of the teeth caring tips one can easily overcome it. Medicines with the proper treatment lead to good oral health and as said prevention is better than cure so make sure simple steps to be followed at home.